- Added copy buttons for Zagreus and Dionysus harvesters (to make copying numbers back out easier)
- Added Eradeon 3 uni (debris will not be correctly calculated yet though)
- Corrected version number miss-match that was causing update warning to appear unnecessarily
- Added support for large number suffixes. Up to 6 digits are now shown, followed by an appropriate SI unit. You can disable this by unticking the 'suffixes' checkbox at the top of the page. You can input numbers using suffixes or not as you prefer. This is intended to make it easier to read very large numbers rather than to make it possible to calculate stupidly-large battles - things still break down when you get to 21 digits or so (I plan on doing another update in the future to fix that). Note that this hasn't yet been well tested yet, so I apologise in advance for breaking things. Let me know if you think this should be implemented differently! :)
- Added Conquest2 uni!
- Added Eradeon Extreme uni!
Attack looks good! auto